What is the difference between Atlantic cod and cod and silver cod?
The difference between Atlantic cod and true cod and silver cod is: different orders, different distribution, and different living habits.
1. The outline is different
1. Atlantic cod: radial finned fish, cod-shaped cod family
2. True cod: bony fish, cod-shaped cod, cod family
3. Silver cod: radial fin fish, redfish-shaped, black redfish family
2. Different distribution
1. Atlantic cod: it is mainly distributed in the northeast and northwest waters of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as in the Arctic Ocean, Indian Ocean and Antarctic waters.
2. Cod: mainly distributed in the North Pacific region: Northern California to Japan; North Atlantic region: Russia to the northeast of the United States.
3. Silver cod: it is produced on both sides of the North Pacific Ocean and the south side of the Atlantic Ocean, including: Chile, Argentina, northern Japan, the Bering Sea coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula, Alaska, California and other waters.